Wednesday 13 January 2016

Diary Day 2


Hi Everyone,

Hope you are doing great.

I was trying to find time to write but couldn't do so as I was busy today. 
My friend came over and we went to university. It was good actually it 
was more of a therapy a detox therapy. God bless my friend. I enjoyed
 talking my heart out. It is not that my family isn't supportive or doesn't 
listen to me its just sometimes you need a person who can come in your 
shoes and you can tell him or her what actually you feel. She is sort of 
going through the same situation as me.

I felt very good after that. 

So I would recommend everyone that one should have a friend like this 
with whom you can have heart to heart. 

Well this day was well lived Alhumdulillah. 

Cya soon :)

Good Night

No comments:

Post a Comment