Thursday 14 January 2016

Diary Day 3


Hi Everyone,

Wow what a beautiful day it was. Even today I couldn't get time to write diary. 
So day started bit late and lazy. I wasn't in mood to do anything in particular .
Then my friend called me and said wanna meet me so I said yes and we met.

One thing my friend told me that I am not that bad and not that no fun person as I think of myself

The other good thing that happened to me today was Uncle came to visit me and it was a very beautiful experience . Though I was with my family and I couldn't talk much but just felt so good to be just around him. 
It is always been like this. I don't know if this feeling is mutual but I wish it is.

This is it for today. I wish I could write more but I am so sleepy right now.

P.S. Uncle bought an awesome cake :D


Cya 

No comments:

Post a Comment