Friday 15 January 2016

Diary Day 4

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are doing good? Today yet again was bit lazy day that made me think about two things.1. Should I ask for favor ?2. Jealousy

Should I ask for favor? Should I ask for favor from my favorite person in my friend's circle. This is very difficult thing to do.If I ask for favor this might ruin my reputation though this is a false fear still because he himself asked me that he will help me. However if I don't then I fear that all my savings will be used which I don't want. Rest I have faith in Allah that He will never let me down.

Jealousy Whether we accept it or not we get jealous of our family and friends.I guess this is natural that's why Allah has asked to pray that He save us from jealousy and jealous people.May Allah guide me and all of us.Ameen


No comments:

Post a Comment